Commercial, Industrial and Residential Refinishing and Surface Stripping
East Coast Refinishing & Surface Stripping, Inc is a family-owned business established in 1999 in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, to meet the surface stripping and refinishing needs of residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
With two sandblasting booths and a 40-foot paint booth housed inside of a 28,000 square foot building equipped with a 10-ton overhead crane, ECRSS can handle projects ranging in size from bird baths to the largest commercial vehicles.
Additionally, ECRSS can work on location to address building, structure, and fixed equipment refinishing challenges.
Experienced and Dedicated Team
- Refinishing Fleet Vehicle Needs For Companies.
- Experienced, Certified Staff Dedicated To Achieving A Perfect Finish.
- Trained Staff Can Recognize What Surface Preparation Needs To Be Achieved For Any Substrate.
- Highly Skilled In Spraying Zincs, Epoxies, and Polyurethane Primers and Top Coats.
- Flawless Finish and Competitive Pricing.
- We Stand Apart From the Competitor for Conveniently Scheduling Every Project with Less Down Time as Possible.
- Best Prep and Paint Procedure to Guarantee The Best Corrosion Protection Understanding The Northeast Environment.
- Sandblasting & Baking Soda Blasting of Dump Trucks, Industrial Steel and any Metal Products.
- Our New Division of East Coast Insulators Where We Insulate with Polyurethane Foam. (Open and Closed Cell)
- East Coast Bedliners
- Our Bedliner Permanently Adheres To Your Truck Bed Giving A Seamless Finish.
- Corrosion Resistant.